Thursday, January 17, 2013

Try Local Groups If You Need Help

Earlier this week I met with a local nonprofit that specializes in helping struggling homeowners.  I spent 2 hours with the representative and she spelled out the entire modification process for me.  She has a background in banking and it was very clear that she knows the process.  Knowing that you have a knowledgeable person standing in your corner is a huge help in relieving stress.  Now I know the process, I know the numbers and I know that I have help.

If you are fighting the bank, you should get someone in your corner too.  If you are in the Milwaukee area try contacting one of the following organizations. If you are not in Milwaukee, try an affiliated organization or try an appropriate elected official.





No comments:

Post a Comment