Monday, January 14, 2013

I told you so...

Last week I wrote about the fact that Bank of America has made it nearly impossible for me to get a simple answer to a simple question.  Last week I only wanted to know the exact amount that they were requiring me to pay by their January 26th deadline.  This figure has been changing without notice or explanation so I wanted to simply get the exact figure so that I could SEND THE EXACT AMOUNT.

Again, as I detailed previously, I couldn't get anyone to answer that question so I simply sent in the TOTAL AMOUNT listed on the last notice that Bank of America sent.  I knew exactly what was going to happen and no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't let me avoid it.

I literally hate to say it but...I told you so....

  1. Although I left a message for my alleged account manager and her supervisor last week, I still have not received a call or any other response from either of them.  
  2. Today I received a bill that included yet another $30 more than what they sent just 1.5 - 2 weeks ago.  

So are they going to foreclose because I came up $30 short after they assessed another weekly mystery fee?

Last week I sent in the full payment that was listed on my last notice, so are these unexplained weekly $30 fees going to stop now?

Now that I paid the full amount that they were demanding before January 26th, will they free me from this account manager situation?

Given the fact that Bank of America has decided not to communicate with me in any meaningful way, these questions are of course totally rhetorical.

No comments:

Post a Comment