Thursday, January 17, 2013

Apparently Bank of America is Reading This Blog

Today I got an email from someone claiming to be from Bank of America.  For all I know they could be totally legit but I don't know that for sure at this point.  Given the email address that they sent to I'm assuming that it is in connection to this blog.  Good, I'm glad they are reading.  

I told you that I would share the details of my fight with you so below I've provided the text of that email.  Keep in mind, I've received similar nice sounding letters from Bank of America. Unfortunately those past words were never manifested into good deeds and open honest communication.

Dear Mr. Liebmann,  
 My name is Vaughn Davis  with Bank of America Home Loans and I would like to introduce myself as your dedicated customer relationship manager. I know this is a challenging time for you and the different programs and options we will be working through together can be complex. I will help you navigate these steps and stay with you until we’ve reviewed all assistance options you may qualify for. Bank of America Home Loans has several programs designed to help homeowners who are having trouble making their monthly mortgage payment, and it is possible one could help you. Regardless of the outcome of this process, I’ll be your contact to guide you and keep you informed throughout it. You can reach me at 877-471-4367 ext 226117. My office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Thank you for being a valued customer. 
Sincerely, 
Vaughn Davis
Social Media Team
Office of the CEO and President Bank of America Home Loans
8:00am - 5:00pm EST (Monday - Friday)
Phone: 877.471.4367 ext 226117|Fax: 866.255.4518
vaughntorrien.davis@bankofamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment